Tycon Power Systems 9-36VDC 24V Passive PoE Injector
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
The Tycon Power TP-DCDC-1224 DC to DC converter is a low cost high reliability solution designed to supply 24VDC Power-over-Ethernet from a 12 or 24V battery system.
The injector has an integrated DC/DC converter to boost the input voltage to 24V output for passive 24V PoE devices like our LORIX One gateways, via standard CAT5/6 Ethernet cable.
The output voltage is regulated and protected and there two inputs for connecting two power sources, such as a primary 12V mains supply with a backup power source.
The injector accepts gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload and can power loads up to 19W.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC
- 24V Passive PoE
- Dual Inputs for Connecting two Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000M PoE Injector
- Power up to 19W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact Size – Maximise Available Space
- Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
- Weight: 134g (4.7oz)