Tycon Power Systems 12V 802.3af/at PoE Injector
We deliver globally via FedEx
This product has now been superseded by the TP-DCDC-1248D
The Tycon Power TP-DCDC-1248GD-HP is a low cost and high efficiency solution for those requiring IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet from a 12VDC voltage source like a solar battery system or vehicle. The injector has an integrated DC/DC converter to boost the input voltage to 56V output for standard 802.3af/at devices, like our Things Outdoor Gateways, via standard CAT5/6 Ethernet cable.
The output voltage is regulated and protected and there two inputs for connecting two power sources, such as a primary 12V mains supply with a backup power source.
The injector accepts gigabit data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide gigabit data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload and can power loads up to 35W.
- Input Voltage 12VDC (Range 10-15VDC)
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant Output 56VDC
- Dual Inputs for Connecting two Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000M PoE Injector
- High Power up to 35W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact Size – Maximise Available Space
- I.T.E. Power Supply, UL Listed
- Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
- Weight: 134g (4.7oz)