- Bands: EU868, IN865
The Things Outdoor Gateway - 868 Mhz
We deliver globally via FedEx
The Things Outdoor Gateway
Lowest price ever!Working with the manufacturer, we have been able to drop the price of TTOG - now it's even cheaper to build your LoRaWAN network!
This is the 868MHz version for Europe and India, we also stock the US 915 version for North America, and the AU915/AS923 version for Australia and the APAC region.
The Things Outdoor Gateway from Browan drives the cost of LoRaWAN down to make it even easier for to get involved and run a gateway on the Things Network, or your own private network.
TTOG is a robust outdoor gateway and is designed for longevity in all weathers. It features Ethernet and 3G/4G backhaul, with GPS built in. The gateway has an easy to use web interface for configuration. The instructions are available here.
You can connect The Things Outdoor Gateway to The Things Network's public network, or any other LoRaWAN network including: The Things Industries private instances, LORIOT or ChirpStack.
Need a hand setting up? Add our Simple Setup Service and place your order, we'll get in touch to arrange setup for you. We can pre-configure for any network server, setup SIM cards and have everything ready for you to use out of the box.
The gateway is supplied with a GPS antenna and Power-over-Ethernet power supply. No LoRa antenna is included by default, you can add one from the dropdown menu above. Read more about our antenna options here.
Want to see inside the box? Check out our teardown photos!
Just received your TTOG? Get started
- Connect the TTOG to your network and find it's IP address from your router
- Visit the IP address with your web browser
- Log in with the username
adminand the password from the barcode label on the back of the TTOG. Some units may not have a password on the back, in this case use
We ship TTOGs updated with the latest firmware, if you have an older unit you can upgrade:
- Download the latest firmware, here (make sure you keep the file name as is, you won't be able to open the file, don't worry about this)
- Use the web interface to upgrade the firmware from the administration menu and restart
You can log in as above and configure the packet forwarder. See the Things Network Instructions.
You can also configure your TTOG using the web interface, or via SSH using these details:
Password: from the label on the back of the TTOG, or if yours doesn't have a password on the label use
browan@[The last 3 bytes of MAC(uppercase)]
SSH password will be:
We advise that you change your passwords once you have logged in.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- 3G/4G backhaul support
- EU868 and IN865 frequency bands
- Certified to LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- Transmit power upto +27dBm
- Supports LBT (Listen Before Talk)
- 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet
- Built in OpenVPN support
- Configurable for any LoRaWAN network server
- CE certified
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 68mm
- Weight: 2.05kg
Included in the box:
- The Things Outdoor Gateway
- GPS antenna
- LTE antenna
- Pole mounting kit
- Midspan PoE injector/PSU
- An EU or UK mains cable