- Band: EU868
Enginko RS232 Serial to LoRaWAN Interface
We deliver globally via FedEx
Enginko RS232 LoRaWAN Interface
This Enginko interface can be connects RS232 devices to LoRaWAN. Configuration is simply made using a configuration file uploaded to the interface.
The interface has cable with standard DB9/D-sub connector to attach to the Data Terminal Equipment (DTE). The unit can be supplied on an optional DIN-rail mount for easy installation in a control cabinet.
A magnet-mount antenna is supplied with the device which can positioned for best LoRaWAN reception. This is designed to mount on top of a control cabinet/panel to ensure good coverage.
- Class C LoRaWAN® stack - EU868 band
- RS232 connection
- USB port for IoT node setup and firmware upgrade
- Powered from:
- 10-36 Vdc input (optional PSU is available)
- USB Micro B connector
- From the RS232 DTE
- Working temperature range -10 to +70°C
- Optional DIN-rail mounting plate
- CPU Cortex M4 with RTC
- 128 bit AES Encryption
- Remote industrial interface
- Remote process supervision
- Data logging