This handy device from mcf88 combines an energy monitor and a relay to remotely control an appliance, all contained in a neat plug in unit.
The device can meter and switch loads up to 16A, giving many possibilities for remote monitoring and automation in homes, offices and industry.
Features and Specifications
- Metered and switched output for a 16A load at 230VAC
- Powered directly from the mains
- Rechargeable battery for powerline outage detection
- Configurable power-on status
- NFC interface for device setup and firmware upgrades via phone app
- Dimensions: 115x66x30mm
- Class C LoRaWAN® stack - EU868 band
- Working temperature range -10 to +70°C
- Powerful ARM Cortex M0 with RTC
- 128 bit AES Encryption
- Remotely switching power to appliances
- Per-appliance energy metering
- Mains outage alarm