- EU 868 band
TEKTELIC KONA Industrial Transceiver and Sensor
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
The KONA Industrial Transceiver and Sensor is an ideal solution for interfacing automation and control instrumentation to LoRaWAN® networks. The Industrial Transceiver and Sensor supports up to 3 Analog and Digital inputs enabling remote capture of data, 2 Switched Outputs to activate actuators and different control system components and a configurable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 interface with numerous protocols. It also measures and reports temperature, humidity, or other custom features.
The Industrial Transceiver and Sensor utilises a ruggedised IP-67 polycarbonate enclosure. It allows easy access to terminate the control interface at the point of use. Powered by a Li-SOCl2 battery, it has a lifetime of up to 10 years.
Featuring many I/O options, this Industrial sensor is highly flexible and configurable. Its capabilities include:
- 60VDC tolerant digital input
- 4-20mA current loop input
- 0-2.5V analogue input
- Switched output 1, rated to 60VDC
- Switched output 2, isolated and rated to 60V
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial interfaces
- Onboard temoerature and humidity sensors
- Up to 10 year battery life from a single Li-SOCl2 battery
Overview and and battery life calculationsStiahnuť (203.55k)