- Band: EU 868
Milesight Pipe Pressure Sensor 0 - 1600 kPa
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
Milesight EM500-PP Industrial Pipe Pressure Sensor
Milesight's EM500-PP is a robust, outdoor ready, pipe-pressure sensor. EM500-PP features a measurement range of 0 - 1600kPa (16 bar).
EM500-PP is ideal for a number of applications, including measuring pressure of pipe and tank pressures, detecting water leaks and monitoring pumps. The pressure probe's 1.5m cable allows for easy positioning of the main unit alongside pipework or tanks.
The sensor has a G 1/2" (British Standard Pipe Parallel) Male thread for connection to pipework. The sensor measures Guage Pressure, or pressure relative to atmospheric pressure.
EM500-PP is IP66 waterproof - making it ideal for use in manufacturing lines handling liquids, and food preparation areas. The sensor is supplied with a combination wall- or pole-mount bracket, with jubilee clip for pole mounting.
The unit is configurable via an NFC app for easy setup. The sensor measurement interval can be set for different periods, and with a large D-size battery included it can run for up to 10 years.
- EU868 LoRaWAN Band
- Pressure measurement: Guage Pressure
- Pressure range: 0 - 1600 kPa (16 Bar)
- Pressure resolution: 1 kPa (0.01 Bar)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5% FS
- Fitting: G 1/2” Male
- Sensor operating temperature range of -30°C to +70°C
- Powered by D-size 19 Ah Li-SOCL2 battery (included)
- Size: 156.1 × 71 × 69.5 mm
- IP66 rated
- Wall/pole mount bracket included