- Band: US915
The Things Uno Development Board - US915
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
The Things Uno
Note: This is the US915 version for the US/Canada
The Things Uno is an Arduino compatible development board that makes it easy to prototype LoRaWAN devices. Using the open source Arduino API and the Things Network library, you can be up and running in minutes.
The board is Arduino Leonardo compatible, and can use Arduino shields to expand its capabilities. The Things Uno has a microcontroller and uses the popular Microchip RN2903 module for LoRa connectivity, through the on-board antenna. You have all you need to start experimenting with LoRa!
- Arduino Leonardo compatible
- US915 LoRaWAN band
- TTN library provided to get started quickly
- Integrated Microchip RN2903 with embedded LoRaWAN stack
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRa MAC P2P modes
- Includes footprint for u.FL connector to add an external antenna
- Open hardware design