- Bands: EU868, US915
Pi Supply IoT LoRa Node Shield for Arduino
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
IoT LoRa Node Shield for Ardunio
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Pi Supply's IoT LoRa Node Shield allows you to create an inexpensive LoRaWAN node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with an Arduino. This shield allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT LoRa Node pHAT uses the RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa node module, which is based on Semtech's SX1276 LoRa device.
- Supports many LoRa regions: EU 863-870 MHz, US 902-928 MHz, AU 915-928 MHz, AS 923 MHz, IN 865-867MHz, KR 920 MHz
- Compatible with: Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Zero, Mega, Leonardo and Nano
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
Included in the box:
- IoT LoRa Node Shield with RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card
More information and guides