- Band: EU 868
Laird Sentrius™ RG1xx Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - EU868
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
Laird Sentrius™ RG186 LoRaWAN Gateway - EU868:
Laird's Sentrius RG186 is an easy to configure and high performance LoRaWAN gateway. Connect Ethernet and power and you're ready to set up your gateway with an easy to use web interface, as simple as installing a broadband router.
Part of Laird's RG1xx series, the RG186 is the 868MHz variant. Based on the Semtech's SX1301/SX1257 LoRa chipset, the Sentrius gateway features Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi backhaul, and Bluetooth v4.0 (BLE and Classic) for maximum flexibility.
The Sentrius RG186 is compatible with any LoRaWAN network server, including the Things Network, ChirpStack, Senet and Loriot, and the latest firmware now supports Basic Station, the new standard for LoRaWAN gateway connectivity. Also supported is TR-069 remote management for large rollouts of managed gateways.
- Eight channel, EU868 band
- Full onboard Linux OS, configurable via web GUI
- 27 dBM transmit power
- Ethernet or 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi backhaul
- Full Linux operating system - Kernel v4.x running on Atmel A5 Core @ 536 MHz
- Powerful web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Includes three RP-SMA antennae for LoRaWAN, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Compact 133 x 275 x 30 mm size
Configuration and network server support
The Laird RG186 can be configured for any network server using the web interface, with many presets for common network servers. Additional information is here:
Included in the box:
- RG186 Gateway
- 1x LoRaWAN antenna
- 2x WiFi/Bluetooth antenna
- 12V power supply, UK or European
Setup service and larger deployments
We can pre-configure the gateway for you as part of our simple set up service. If you buy your gateway using this option we'll get in touch to get the networking details from you and configure your unit before we ship it to you.
We can pre-configure the device to connect to the Things Network, or any other LoRaWAN network, as soon as you take it out of the box!
We can also support large deployments of Laird gateways, including configuration, shipping directly to end users and more. Contact us for more information.
Other RG1xx versions and Laird products
We also stock other versions of this gateway for different LoRaWAN bands around the world:
- RG191 - US915 band for North America and Canada
- RG1xx - AU915+AS923 for Australia