- Band: EU868
Laird Sentrius™ RG1xx Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - EU868
We deliver globally via FedEx
Laird Sentrius™ RG1xx Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway - EU868:
This is the outdoor version of Laird's popular Sentrius RG186 gateway built into a robust IP67 industrial enclosure. It's an easy to configure and high performance LoRaWAN gateway, simply connect Ethernet or WiFi and power and you're ready to set up your gateway with an easy to use web interface, as simple as installing a broadband router.
Part of Laird's RG1xx series of gateways, this is the 868MHz variant. Based on the Semtech's SX1301/SX1257 LoRa chipset, the Sentrius gateway features Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi backhaul, and Bluetooth v4.0 (BLE and Classic) for maximum flexibility.
The Sentrius RG186 is compatible with any LoRaWAN network server, including the Things Network, ChirpStack, Senet and Loriot, and the latest firmware now supports Basic Station, the new standard for LoRaWAN gateway connectivity. Also supported is TR-069 remote management for large rollouts of managed gateways.
- Eight channel, EU868 band
- Full onboard Linux OS, configurable via web GUI
- 27 dBM transmit power
- Ethernet or 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi backhaul
- Full Linux operating system - Kernel v4.x running on Atmel A5 Core @ 536 MHz
- Powerful web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Includes three RP-SMA antennae for LoRaWAN, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Industrial IP67 enclosure
Configuration and network server support
Laird RG1xx gateways can be configured for any network server using the web interface, with many presets for common network servers. Additional information is here:
- This guide to configure for The Things Network
- A bridge is available for ChirpStack (LoRaServer)
- It can be configured as a Semtech packet forwarder for other networks, we can pre-configure the gateway for you if you choose our Simple Setup Service when you purchase.
Included in the box:
- RG1xx Gateway
- 1x LoRaWAN antenna
- 2x WiFi/Bluetooth antenna
- 12V power supply, UK or European
Setup service and larger deployments
We can pre-configure the gateway for you as part of our simple set up service. If you buy your gateway using this option we'll get in touch to get the networking details from you and configure your unit before we ship it to you.
We can pre-configure the device to connect to the Things Network, or any other LoRaWAN network, as soon as you take it out of the box!
We can also support large deployments of Laird gateways, including configuration, shipping directly to end users and more. Contact us for more information.
RG1xx versions and other Laird products
This product is the RG1xx / 450-0190, suitable for use in Europe and supplied with a UK or EU power supply, depending on what you choose above.
We also stock other versions of RG1xx gateways for different LoRaWAN bands around the world:
- RG186 - EU868 band for Europe
- RG191 - US915 band for North America and Canada
- RG1xx - AU915 + AS923 for Australia
We also stock Laird's robust cold-chain sensors, see all the Laird Connectivity products here.