- Band: EU868
STREGA LoRaWAN Smart Water Valve - Direct Acting DN15
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
STREGA Technologies' Smart Valve allows remote switching of water supplies over LoRaWAN, ideal for controlling water to smart buildings, irrigation and more. With a battery life of up to 10 years, and long-range communication over LoRaWAN, the Smart Valve is ideal for remote locations.
- Long range wireless, battery operated, LoRaWAN valve
- Ultra-low power consumption with up to 10 years battery life
- Fraud resistant with tamper alert
- License free operation on EU868
- Compatable with all LoRaWAN networks
- DN15 (1/2”) pipe size
- Industrial grade (PN25, IP68, fluid up to 140°C/60°F)
- Extreme range links: 15+ km/10+ mi. in LOS – 2+ km/1+ mi. in urban areas – 22+ floors inside buildings
- Free of charge Android or iOS mobile App
- Powered by 2x 3.6V D-size Li-SOCI2 batteries
Smart Valve Version
This Smart Valve is the "segregated" version, with a separate controller and valve connected by a 1M long cable. This makes installation of the valve easy in tight spaces, and you can position the controller for best LoRaWAN reception.
The valve is a direct acting type. This doesn't require a pressure differential to operate, but has lower flow rate than the pilot assisted version.
We have several sizes of valves in stock, and available to us. If you order a version that is out of stock we will order it from our supplier and aim to have it with you within two weeks
Remote control apps and software
The Smart Valve can be controlled by downlinked LoRaWAN packets, and is supported by several software packages. See the STREGA software support page for more information.