- Band: EU868
Milesight AM319 Environmental, CO2, PM and Ozone sensor with display
We deliver globally via FedEx
Milesight AM319 CO2, Ozone O3 and Particulates Sensor with E-ink DIsplay
Milesight's AM319-868M-O3 is a 9-in-1 multifunction device, featuring temperature, humidity and pressure, PIR, TVOC, light level, CO2, Particulate and Ozone sensors, all in one neat package! The sensor features a large e-ink display, for continuous feedback to users, in addition to LoRaWAN backhaul.
The particulate matter sensors measure PM2.5 and PM10, picking up dust and pollution particles. The gas sensor measures Ozone (O3) - now regarded as a risk to health. Ozone is emitted by electrical equipment, especially motors, and in welding and other industrial processes.
The unit wall mounted, and powered by USB-C. It is configurable via an NFC application to select different operational modes, including periodic sampling and threshold-based transmissions and display settings.
- Class A EU868 LoRaWAN Band, with configurable LoRaWAN version
- Temperature sensing: -40°C - 85°C, ± 1°C accuracy
- Humidity sensing: 0% – 100% RH, ± 3% accuracy
- PIR range; 5m
- 0-60000 Lux (display as 6 levels, 0-5)
- TVOC sensing: 0-500 (IAQ Index)
- Pressure sensing: 300 – 1100 hPa, ±0.6 hPa accuracy
- CO2 sensing: 400 – 5000 ppm, ±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading
- PM 2.5/10 sensing: 0 – 1000 μg/m3, with 0-100(±10μg/m3), 100-1000(±10 %) accuracy
- Ozone sensing: 0 – 10 ppm, accuracy ±5% of FS
- Powered by USB-C
- 4.2" e-ink display, with light and dark mode
- Size: 100.8 × 114 × 22 mm
- Power and reset buttons
- LED indicator and buzzer