£75.00 VAT excluded
The Things Outdoor Gateway - 868 Mhz
We deliver globally via FedEx
announcement Shipping now! We now have the Things Outdoor Gateway (TTOG), in stock and ready to ship
This is the EU 868 version, we also stock the US 915 version.
Recently announced at the Things Conference in February, the Things Network's new indoor and outdoor gateways are driving the cost of LoRaWAN down to make it even easier for even more people to get involved and run a gateway on the Things Network.
This Things Outdoor Gateway is best suited for environments that put high demands robustness and longevity. It features a 3G/4G backhaul along with GPS. The gateway works out-of-the-box, with an easy to use web interface for configuration. The instructions are available here.
TTOG supports 3/4G backhaul, simply insert a SIM card and configure via the web interface.
The gateway is supplied with a GPS antenna and Power-over-Ethernet power supply. No LoRa antenna is included by default, you can pair this gateway up with the TTN antenna, or one of our Sirio outdoor antennae, just choose your preferred option from this page.
Want to see inside the box? Check out our teardown photos!
- IP67 waterproof enclosure
- 3G/4G backhaul support
- EU868 frequency band
- Transmit power upto +27dBm
- Supports LBT (Listen Before Talk)
- 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RCM (Australia), Telec (Japan), NCC (Taiwan), RCM (Australia), Malaysia
- Dimensions: 230 x 200 x 68mm
- Weight: 2.05kg
Included in the box:
- The Things Outdoor Gateway
- GPS antenna
- LTE antenna
- Pole mounting kit
- Midspan PoE injector/PSU
- An EU or UK mains cable
Quick getting started guide
The gateways are shipped with a specific firmware installed that requires an update to install a packet forwarder.
- Connect the TTOG to your network and find it's IP address from your router
- Visit the IP address with your web browser
- Log in with the username and password admin / admin
- Download the latest firmware from here (keep the file name as is)
- Use the web interface to upgrade the firmware and restart
You can now configure your TTOG using the web interface, or via SSH using the details below
Pass: browan@[The last 3 bytes of MAC(uppercase)]
SSH password will be: browan@AABBCC
We advise you to change your passwords once you have logged in.
You might also like