£75.00 VAT excluded
The Things Indoor Gateway - 868 Mhz
We deliver globally via FedEx
announcement Back in stock!
This is the EU 868MHz version, we also stock the US 915MHz version!
The biggest LoRaWAN product launch of 2019! The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) was announced at the Things Conference at the start of the year, it's an indoor gateway at a revolutionary price.
The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a UK or EU wall plug, and can also be powered over USB-C at 900mA, making this a great low-power gateway for temporary or off-grid installations.
For UK customers, we have an option for UK plugs, making it a really neat install with no adaptors required. Just choose your UK/EU option when adding to cart.
TTIG is a very popular product, we are trying hard to keep it in stock. We take backorders when it goes out of stock and will ship those orders as soon as we get more stock. We accept orders from businesses and individuals, VAT registered or not!
Just received your TTIG?
TTIG is designed to work out-of-the-box with The Things Network. Follow the simple setup guide and documentation to get going quickly.
Additional community support is available from the Things Network Forum.
- An 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol
- Supports Listen-Before-Talk (LBT)
- Simple setup steps taking less than five minutes
- Can connect to any network backend of choice
- Setup and connectivity over WiFi
- Can be powered via a USB-C cable or via an elegant connector to the mains power socket
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use
- Security via a range of modes
You might also like