- Band: EU868
The Things Indoor Gateway - 868 Mhz
We deliver globally via FedEx
The Things Indoor Gateway - EU 868
This is the EU 868MHz version, we also stock the US 915MHz version!
Launched in 2019, The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a great indoor LoRaWAN gateway at a revolutionary price.
New: TTIG is now fully supported on The Things Network v3! See the updated documentation
The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a UK or EU wall plug, and can also be powered over USB-C at 900mA, making this a great low-power gateway for temporary or off-grid installations.
For UK customers, we have an option for UK plugs, making it a really neat install with no adaptors required. Just choose your UK/EU option when adding to cart.
We accept orders from businesses and individuals worldwide, VAT registered or not!
Just received your TTIG?
TTIG is designed to work out-of-the-box with The Things Network and TTNv3. Follow the simple setup guide and documentation to claim the gateway in to your account.
Additional community support is available from the Things Network Forum.
- An 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol
- Supports TTN Community Edition and TTI private instances
- Simple setup steps taking less than five minutes
- Designed to work with The Things Network
- Setup and connectivity over WiFi
- Can be powered via a USB-C cable or via a built-in mains power connector
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use
- Security via a range of modes
Planning to run your TTIG from USB-C? Add a 3D printed stand to your order! Just choose the accessory when adding to your basket.