- Band: EU868
The Things Indoor Gateway - 868 Mhz
We deliver globally via FedEx
The Things Indoor Gateway - EU 868
This is the EU 868MHz version, we also stock the US 915MHz version!
Launched in 2019, The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a great indoor LoRaWAN gateway at a revolutionary price.
New: TTIG is now fully supported on The Things Network v3! See the updated documentation
The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is designed to be a fully compliant, ultra low-cost LoRaWAN gateway, with WiFi as the backhaul. The gateway comes with a UK or EU wall plug, and can also be powered over USB-C at 900mA, making this a great low-power gateway for temporary or off-grid installations.
For UK customers, we have an option for UK plugs, making it a really neat install with no adaptors required. Just choose your UK/EU option when adding to cart.
We accept orders from businesses and individuals worldwide, VAT registered or not!
- An 8 channel LoRaWAN indoor gateway
- One of the first gateways to support the state-of-the-art BasicStation Protocol
- Supports TTN Community Edition and TTI private instances
- Simple setup steps taking less than five minutes
- Designed to work with The Things Network
- Setup and connectivity over WiFi
- Can be powered via a USB-C cable or via a built-in mains power connector
- Built-in omnidirectional antenna for indoor use
- Security via a range of modes
Planning to run your TTIG from USB-C? Add a 3D printed stand to your order! Just choose the accessory when adding to your basket.