- Band: EU868
SenseCAP M1 Helium Miner
We deliver globally via FedEx
Join the People's Network with SenseCAP M1 Helium Miner!
SenseCAP M1 is a brand new, high-performance, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway powered by the Helium LongFi™ Network. Helium provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRaWAN devices.
Seeed Studio's SenseCAP M1 features built-in BLE, which helps set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet. This is the EU868 version for use in the UK and Europe, and is fully CE marked and compliant.
Options and add-ons:
- Built for Helium - mines HNT by proof-of-coverage
- Easy set up steps to onboard
- Based on Raspberry Pi 4 for future expansion
- 2GB of RAM and 64GB of storage on board
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac WiFi
- Ethernet port
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Compatible with standard class A and C LoRaWAN devices
- Features ECC608 secure authentication chip
- Aluminium enclosure and fan for cooling
- RP-SMA female connector with 2.8dBi antenna included
- Automatic online updates
How to Order
Update April 2022!
We are not expecting more RAK miners any time soon, but we currently have stock of MerryIoT Miner available for immediate shipment.
About Helium and SenseCAP M1
Helium is built on blockchain technologies, and uses a revolutionary Proof-of-Coverage technique to encourage network building. Hotspots mine the cryptocurrency HNT, which can be used to pay for access to the network for your sensors and devices. There are almost 100,000 hotspots worldwide, get on board now!
SenseCAP M1 is built by Seeed, a Shenzhen company that has years of experience building development tools and IoT devices.