- Band: EU868
The Things Uno Development Board EU868
We deliver globally via FedEx
The Things Uno - EU868
The Things Uno is an Arduino compatible development board that makes it easy to prototype LoRaWAN devices. Using the open source Arduino API and the Things Network library, you can be up and running in minutes.
The board is Arduino Leonardo compatible, and can use Arduino shields to expand its capabilities. The Things Uno has a microcontroller and uses the popular Microchip RN2483 module for LoRa connectivity, through the on-board antenna. You have all you need to start experimenting with LoRa!
See the Things Network docs:
- Arduino Leonardo compatible
- EU868 LoRaWAN band
- TTN library provided to get started quickly
- Integrated Microchip RN2483 with embedded LoRaWAN stack
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRa MAC P2P modes
- Includes footprint for u.FL connector to add an external antenna
- Open hardware design
More information and guides
Buy the Things Uno as an add-on to the Things Indoor Gateway for a special price!