- Bands: EU868, US915
Pi Supply IoT LoRa Node pHAT for Raspberry Pi
We deliver globally via FedEx
IoT LoRa Node pHAT for Raspberry Pi
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Pi Supply's IoT LoRa Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRaWAN node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT LoRa Node pHAT uses the RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa node module, which is based on Semtech's SX1276 LoRa device.
- Supports many LoRa regions: EU 863-870 MHz, US 902-928 MHz, AU 915-928 MHz, AS 923 MHz, IN 865-867MHz, KR 920 MHz
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi over UART only using a total of 3 GPIO Pins for the module.
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
Included in the box:
- IoT LoRa Node pHAT with RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card
More information and guides