- Band: EU868
TEKTELIC KONA Industrial Transceiver and Sensor
We deliver globally via FedEx
The KONA Industrial Transceiver and Sensor is an ideal solution for interfacing automation and control instrumentation to LoRaWAN® networks. The Industrial Transceiver and Sensor supports up to 3 Analog and Digital inputs enabling remote capture of data, 2 Switched Outputs to activate actuators and different control system components and a configurable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 interface with numerous protocols. It also measures and reports temperature, humidity, or other custom features.
The Industrial Transceiver and Sensor utilises a ruggedised IP-67 polycarbonate enclosure. It allows easy access to terminate the control interface at the point of use. Powered by a Li-SOCl2 battery, it has a lifetime of up to 10 years.
Featuring many I/O options, this Industrial sensor is highly flexible and configurable. Its capabilities include:
- 60VDC tolerant digital input
- 4-20mA current loop input
- 0-2.5V analogue input
- Switched output 1, rated to 60VDC
- Switched output 2, isolated and rated to 60V
- RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial interfaces
- Onboard temperature and humidity sensors
- Up to 10 year battery life from a single Li-SOCl2 battery