- Bands: EU868, IN865
Milesight UC501-868M Solar Powered LoRaWAN Controller - EU868/IN865
We deliver globally via FedEx
Milesight UC501 Solar Powered LoRaWAN Controller
Milesight's UC500 series of IoT Controllers support a range of industrial interfaces, including RS232 and RS485 serial, analogue inputs and digital I/O. All this is in a robust IP67 rated outdoor enclosure, and the UC501 variant is solar powered.
All this makes the UC501 ideal for long-term outdoor monitoring projects. The unit can provide 5V/9V/12V DC power output to run your end sensor transducers, ideal for powering Modbus or analogue sensors. With configurable sampling times you can achieve unlimited battery lifetimes for remote sensors in the field.
- EU868 or IN865 LoRaWAN bands
- 2x GPIO input/outputs
- Switchable RS485/RS232 serial interface
- A fixed 3.3 V output and switchable 5/9/12 V output, both at 100mA
- Rechargeable 5100 mAh battery with solar panel
- IP67 rated, 120.1 × 120.1 × 55.4 mm enclosure
- Waterproof M12 connectors - with short breakout leads included
- Configuration by mobile using NFC or Windows via USB-C