- Band: EU 868
SenseCAP M1 Helium Miner
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
Join the People's Network with SenseCAP M1 Helium Miner!
SenseCAP M1 is a brand new, high-performance, ready-to-use LoRaWAN indoor gateway powered by the Helium LongFi™ Network. Helium provides miles of wireless network coverage and data transmission capacity for LoRaWAN devices.
Seeed Studio's SenseCAP M1 features built-in BLE, which helps set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet. This is the EU868 version for use in the UK and Europe, and is fully CE marked and compliant.
Options and add-ons:
- Built for Helium - mines HNT by proof-of-coverage
- Easy set up steps to onboard
- Based on Raspberry Pi 4 for future expansion
- 2GB of RAM and 64GB of storage on board
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac WiFi
- Ethernet port
- Configuration via Bluetooth
- Compatible with standard class A and C LoRaWAN devices
- Features ECC608 secure authentication chip
- Aluminium enclosure and fan for cooling
- RP-SMA female connector with 2.8dBi antenna included
- Automatic online updates
How to Order
Update 7 Aug 2021!
Our first batch has entirely sold out. We are now working with Seeed to arrange future batches and we will update this page and our mailing list as there is news. In the meantime, please register your interest as below...
We are oversubscribed for this brand new hotspot, so we have a special ordering process in place. We do not want to oversell or hold buyers' money for months with pre-orders.
Instead we operate a queue, register your interest, and we will contact you to place orders as stock becomes available. This means we're not taking too many orders to fulfil, and we're giving people a chance in a fair and simple queuing system.
Note: UK customers will pay UK VAT to us at purchase, customers outside the UK will pay us the ex-VAT price and instead pay VAT/duty on import to their country. FedEx will contact you to collect this. See who pays VAT? We accept payment by credit/debit cards and PayPal, and you can pay in GBP, EUR or USD.
Here's the process:
- Sign up for a Connected Things Store shop account here
- Then, fill in the registration form to log your interest. Use the same email address as your shop account.
- We will be in touch with instructions as soon as we have enough stock for your order!
About Helium and SenseCAP M1
Helium is built on blockchain technologies, and uses a revolutionary Proof-of-Coverage technique to encourage network building. Hotspots mine the cryptocurrency HNT, which can be used to pay for access to the network for your sensors and devices. There are almost 100,000 hotspots worldwide, get on board now!
SenseCAP M1 is built by Seeed, a Shenzhen company that has years of experience building development tools and IoT devices.