- Band: EU868
Xignal LoRaWAN Rat Trap - EU868
We deliver globally via FedEx and hold stocks ready for immediate shipment
Xignal LoRaWAN rat trap
Xignal rat traps connect to your LoRaWAN network to send alerts, never miss a caught rat again!
The status of the rat trap is sent back at regular intervals, and when the trap has been actuated. Find out immediately if it's armed, unarmed or unarmed with catch. Fully LoRaWAN compatible, the traps can run on private or public networks.
We stock Xignal traps supplied with LoRaWAN keys, these are designed for integrators to develop their own applications using the Xignal traps.
The big advantage for professional use is that Xignal greatly simplifies inspections, saving cost. The non-poison trapping is environmentally safe, fast and efficient.
This the EU868 band version, we also stock the US915 version for the USA and Canada.
- Mechanical rat trap, simple to deploy
- Daily trap status updates (opened/closed/catch) including temperature data, current battery level
- Instant update when trap is set or triggered
- LED for simple feedback
- Ability to detect false-positive ‘catches’
- Class A, OTAA, LoRaWAN® device - EU868 band
- IP67 water resistance, wide environmental operating range
- Built-in lithium primary battery
Note: Xignal traps are provided with keys and payload docs for you to integrate into your own system, these can be used on any LoRaWAN network. These traps cannot be registered with Xignal for their web app, they are designed for integrators and users with existing applications.
A decoder is built in to The Things Stack, so these are easy to use on TTN/TTI private instances. The best available decoder is in the TTI LoRaWAN Devices repository, which is a starting point for other LNS decoders.