Qoitech Otii - IoT Device Power Optimising Tool
We deliver globally via FedEx
Otii by Qoitech
Otii is an amazing tool to help you develop low power IoT devices. It measures your device's current consumption, all the way from development through to production test.
The Otii Arc hardware powers the device under test up to 5A at 5V, and measures current consumption down to nA. The Otii software application - available for Windows, macOS or Ubuntu Linux - makes it easy to take measurements, and record logs.
Otii's intuitive, multi-platform, software makes recording and analysing traces simple.
- Record traces - zoom in for a closer look
- Compare recordings - see changes as you develop
- Syncronise traces with your devices UART output - see exactly what the device was doing at the time
- Trigger outputs from Otii Arc, and records inputs
- Output voltage: 0.5V to 5V
- Output voltage resolution 1mV
- Output current: 2.5A continuous, 5A peak
- Sink current: 0 to 2.5A
- Sink current resolution: 39μA
- Current measurement accuracy: ±(0.1 % + 50 nA)
- Voltage measurement accuracy: ±(0.1 % + 1.5 mV)
- Sample rate: up to 4ksps
- Analog bandwidth (3 dB): 400Hz
Data sheet and specifications for the Otii ArcDownload (876.97k)