- Band: EU 868
Milesight Zone Water Leakage Detector
We deliver globally via FedEx
Milesight EM300 Zone Water Leakage Detector
Milesight's EM300-ZLD-868M is a robust water leakage detector. Simply wrap the "rope"-style sensor around your pipework and the device will trigger if any water is detected anywhere along the rope. With a 3m long sensor rope, it's enough to wrap over all the pipes under a normal sink.
EM300-ZLD is ideal for use in home and commercial settings to catch leaks under sinks, in basements or from boilers and tanks. The sensor unit is IP67-rated and has mounting lugs for screwing to walls or cable-tying to pipes. The sensor also measures temperature and humidity, so you can be alerted to freezing conditions that may cause leaks, and damp that may indicate a leak somewhere else in the vicinity.
The unit is configurable via an NFC application to select different operational modes, including periodic sampling and threshold-based transmissions. The sensor measurement interval can be set for different periods, and in threshold mode upper and lower bounds can be set.
The unit is powered from one or two A-sized batteries. One A-cell is included and gives the unit a battery life of around five years. The sensor can be fitted with an additional battery for up to 10 years of battery life.
The sensors can be configured via NFC using Milesight's Android app. Milesight's Toolbox software for Windows also provides configuration and firmware updates using the sensor's internal USB-C connector.
- EU868 LoRaWAN Band, with configurable LoRaWAN version
- Water detection: 5mm of water
- Detection cable: 3m of detection cable
- Temperature range: -30°C to + 70°C
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0°C to + 70°C (+/- 0.3°C), -30°C to 0°C (+/- 0.6°C)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100% RH
- Humidity measurement accuracy: 10% to 90% RH (+/- 3%), below 10% and above 90% RH (+/- 5%)
- Humidity resolution: 0.5%
- Powered by one 4000 mAh ER18505 Li-SOCL2 battery (extendable to two batteries)
- Size: 88.5 × 85.3 × 27 mm
- IP67 rated
- Wall-mountable using mounting lugs