- Band: EU 868
MClimate Flood Sensor
We deliver globally via FedEx
MClimate LoRaWAN Flod Sensor
Catch water leaks before they become a problem!
MClimate's Flood Sensor is a small LoRaWAN water leak detector. It has small contacts on the base of the unit that trigger an alarm when the sensor is sitting in water.
The Flood Sensor is small, 70mm diameter and 19mm high, which makes it ideal to place under dishwashers and washing machines, or in garages and basements.
In addition to sending off an uplink when water is detected, the sensor also has a built-in buzzer to provide an immediate warning to anyone in earshot.
The sensor has a temperature sensor, so it can also provide an early warning of freezing conditions that may cause pipes to burst.
- DN20 size, 3/4" G thread (BSPP / ISO 228 / DIN 259)
- Requires optional CR123A lithium battery
- Battery life of up to 10 years, depending on configuration
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3, Class A - EU868 band
- Audible warning buzzer
- Ambient temperature sensor
- Tamper detection (opening the enclosure)
- Operating temperature range -20 to +60°C
- 70 x 70 x 19mm, 33g weight